There's no reason why our mattress wouldn't be suitable for kids, but as a general rule we would recommend a minimum age of 2 years as at this age children start to have better control of their bodies during sleep.
Articles in this section
- How firm is the mattress?
- Are you environmentally friendly and is the mattress vegan?
- Has the foam used in your mattresses been tested to ensure it is safe?
- How big is the box that Simba arrives in?
- How deep is your mattress, will my sheets fit?
- I have a sore back - would a Simba Hybrid help?
- I have an allergy to latex, can I still use the Simba mattress?
- I'm pregnant, will a Simba be suitable?
- Is the mattress suitable for children?
- What are the dimensions of the sizes and can you make bespoke mattresses?