Like anything new your mattress may have a smell. Due to the mattress containing foam, you may find it does have an odour and if you're not familiar with foam mattresses this might well be smellier than you might expect normal - but please be assured - it is normal, perfectly safe and the smell will fade away within days of using and airing.
Articles in this section
- What base should I put my Simba on?
- Can I use the mattress on the floor?
- How long can I keep the mattress in the box?
- I've unpacked it, how long until bedtime?
- Is there a break in period?
- My mattress arrived, how do I set it up?
- Which way up does the mattress go?
- Will the mattress have a smell when I first open it?